Ju Teng International Holdings Limited (“Ju Teng”) was established in 2000 by Li-Yen Cheng, Li-Yu Cheng and Tsai-Chin Horng. As a manufacturer specializing in 3C products, the Group’s production facilities are spread across eastern, southern and western China and Taiwan. Our major customers are worldwide famous brand name customers and large OEM/ODM manufacturers. Ju Teng has leading market share in the global notebook computer casing market and was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005 and listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange by way of Taiwan depository receipts in 2009.
History of the major developments of the Group are as follows:
● Year 2000 Ju Teng was founded by three individuals with extensive industry
experience; Li-Yen Cheng, Li-Yu Cheng and Tsai-Chin Horng.
● Year 2001 The first production plant, Everyday Computer Components (Suzhou) Co.,
Ltd. (“Everyday Computer”), in Suzhou, China was established.
● Year 2002 The second production plant, Suzhou Dazhi Communication Accessory Co.,
Ltd. (“Suzhou Dazhi”), in Suzhou, China was established.
● Year 2004 Ju Teng Electronics (Shanghai) was acquired to expand the Group’s
production capacity. In the same year, the Group established its own
mould department in the Suzhou Dazhi plant.
● Year 2005 In November 2005, Ju Teng was listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong
● Year 2006 Acquisition of 70% interest in WIS Precision (Kunshan) Co., Ltd., a joint
venture with Wistron, and acquisition of 36.5% interest in Chengyang
Precision Mould (Kunshan) Co., Ltd. (“Chengyang Precision”).
● Year 2007 Increase of equity interest in Chengyang Precision to 74%.
● Year 2008 Increase of equity interest in Chengyang Precision to 100% and
acquisition of 71% interest in Lian-Yi Precision (Zhongshan) Inc., a joint
venture with Wistron.
● Year 2009 Acquisition of 53.44% interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu) Co.,
Ltd. (“Compal Precision Module”), a joint venture with Compal.
Establishment of WIS Precision (Taizhou), a joint venture with Wistron.
In May 2009, Ju Teng was listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange by way of
Taiwan depository receipts.
● Year 2010 Increase of equity interest in Compal Precision Module to 57.62%.
● Year 2011 Increase of equity interest in Compal Precision Module to 59.28%.
Establishment of a production plant, Juteng (Neijiang) Communication
Accessory Co., Ltd., in Neijiang, China, and establishment of a production
plant, Wujiang Dading Precision Mould Co. Ltd., in Suzhou, China.
● Year 2013 Establishment of production plant, Tasun (Chongqing) Electronic
Technology Co., Ltd., in Chongqing City, China.
● Year 2014 Compal Electronic Technology (Chongqing) Co. Ltd., a joint venture with
Compal, was established in Chongqing City, China.
● Year 2017 Juteng Electronic Technology (Taizhou) Co., Ltd. was established in Taizhou
City, China for the production of casings with anodizing surface treatment
● Year 2019 Disposal of Chengyang Precision to an independent third party.